Volunteer Opportunities Abroad
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in joining one of Blanca’s House’s missions. In order to apply for a mission, you must first register with us.
Once your registration is completed and approved by a coordinator, one of the Executive Directors will contact you with the next steps.
DISCLAIMER: Blanca’s House is not responsible for any change(s) to the location of a medical mission due to the host government’s decision to relocate the site of delivery of medical services based on their review of need.
- The cost of a mission includes funding patient surgeries which consist of essential supplies and medications and anesthesia drugs. We are unable to waive or reduce any mission costs. We encourage those for whom the cost of attending a medical mission presents a financial challenge to fundraise.
- All team members will pack a carry-on and a personal item to take on-board the plane. Blanca’s House assigns mission team members two pieces of luggage packed with crucial Blanca’s House cargo to be checked in by the airline. In the event a team member is traveling separately from the group, they, too, will be responsible to assist In bringing said cargo.
- All students and residents are credentialed as support staff.
- All Blanca’s House staff pay their own expenses just as all team members attending a mission.
- There is no Blanca’s House stipend given to any team member.
Please complete our registration form. Upon completion, you will be contacted by one of our coordinators. Please do not complete this form at a hospital, university or medical facility due to security firewalls that may prevent the completed form from being received.