- Hospital/Clinic set up and breakdown
- Patient registration and intake
- Patient escort services
- Translation services
- Lifting and moving equipment
- Transporting patients
- Escorting patients
- Maintenance of paperwork
- Translation (where applicable)
- Be supervised by practicing Health Care Providers in their specialty.
- Be exposed to social and cultural issues more intensely than they would ever experience at home. We take care of problems caused by poverty, malnutrition, inadequate immunizations, inadequate health care systems, illiteracy, and inadequate sanitation in a culturally sensitive way.
- Be exposed to many disease entities that are uncommon in the United States and many that are in more advanced stages than would be expected in a first world country.
- Practice their clinical and surgical skills
Whether we provide patients with their first dental experience or a returning patient needing additional restorative treatment, we are providing unparalleled dental care for people who would otherwise have limited or no access to a dentist. By providing dental screenings, on-site surgeries, and educational outreach, Go Dental Mission provides twenty-first century dentistry to the underprivileged living in remote communities throughout Ecuador. All our team members are volunteers, paying for their own travel expenses and donating their time and expertise for every mission.
Blanca#8217;s House facilitates the logistics of the mission trip as well as, organizes and transports donated dental equipment and supplies to the communities we serve. You will be redirected to their website to apply for a mission and pay mission costs. https://godentalmission.wordpress.com/
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in joining one of Blanca’s House’s missions. In order to apply for a mission, you must first register with us.
Once your registration is completed and approved by a coordinator, one of the Executive Directors will contact you with next steps.
DISCLAIMER:Blanca’s House is not responsible for any change(s) to the location of a medical mission due to the host government’s decision to relocate the site of delivery of medical services based on their review of need.